View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 23, 2023 at 09:08 PM

I went ahead and picked up an Oral B pro 1000 electric toothbrush. It was on sale from $69 down to $29. So I’ve wanted a good electric toothbrush for a very long time. But I never felt comfortable spending a lot of money on one. I considered getting one earlier in the year but decided I’d hold off and see if there were any sales during the holidays. And this was a great price reduction. This will be my first electric toothbrush , I’ve only ever used manual toothbrushes.

I don’t typically shop Black Friday sales but I couldn’t resist this year cause I really needed a new winter coat and the toothbrush is an added bonus. I got a Michael Kohrs $269 winter coat that was on sale for $89, same one SP got. I had initially got a different one from Amazon but cancelled my order for that and went to Macys website and got the one she mentioned cause it was for the same price but a much better brand, and probably better quality.

Anyway, I have to be up at 4am tomorrow cause I have to clock into work by 6:45am. I work from then to 12pm. Then I’m gonna stop by family dollar on my way home and buy a disposable roasting pan so I can cook my Turkey tomorrow afternoon. I decided to wait till tomorrow. Idk why. I just didn’t feel up to doing anything today.

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Sometimes psychotic