LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 24, 2023 at 11:12 AM

Dear T,

Well, that dream seemed to have a pretty clear meaning. If I was freaking out over accidentally texting you a heart emoji. You seemed fine with it in the dream, so maybe that also means something? Not about how you'd actually react, but how my subconscious thinks you'd react. Then my phone was responding to you for me, though it was a pretty random conversation, about amusement parks (?). That was making me anxious, too.

It could be worth talking about, if it's still in my head at all Monday. I wonder if it's partly because it was around a year ago that the whole "I love you" mess happened. And you know how I am about anniversaries... Maybe my dream is like, "Hey, this is still in your head."

I feel OK about not seeing you today, too. Like, I think if last night or this morning, you'd emailed and said you'd decided to work for a bit after all and to let you know if I wanted to come in, I'd probably say "Actually, I'll just see you Monday." Though I don't know. Maybe I'd have opted for virtual or something. Especially as it's about at the point where it would be free to me with insurance.

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Elio, LostOnTheTrail