View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Nov 24, 2023 at 02:56 PM

Since I got back from Spain, this dry cough won’t go away. It was worse at first. I had a runny nose & a stuffed nose. I didn’t go to the doctors at first unfortunately since we have no insurance. I shoukd have.

I took OTC meds which didn’t help much. I them went to the doctors & got on antibiotics. That only helped a little. The prescription was for 30 days.

I coughed more at night sometimes or when lying face down especially at the chiropractors office.

My cough was so bad that I felt like I was choking at times. I also lost control of my bladder & leaked a bit at home since the coughs were so strong.

I got sick in March & it’s almosr December niw. I got on 3 different antibiotics again & am still coughing!

I got a chest xray recently & it came up normal. My husband smokes 3 packs a day. I unfortunately ninge drink often due to being extremely depressed & anxiety about lots of things.

So that doesn’t help matters. I’ll try hard to stiop with the binge drinking. I’m at my highest weight ever now too, do I need to stop or I won’t fit into any of my clothes soon anymore.

What could be causing this? Could I have some type of lung cor throat cancer? I’m going to get a throat xray soon.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
NatalieJastrow