View Single Post
tornoversurgery

Member Since Jun 2013
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 26, 2023 at 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaineo View Post
Dear Friends, just checking in and reaching out. Theses days have been rough and I find myself thinking again too much, I had a drink of alcohol and this because it was the birthday of my daughter and could not see her in 7 years. I am so broken inside and I wanted to ask you , kind people for some lines of wisdom and encouragement. I am lost.
God bless you where ever you are and find yourself.
Best regards,
Eladio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I can only share the wisdom I have gained over many years of parental alienation and finally estrangement from my adult daughter.

-The pain & sense of loss never really goes completely away, it only becomes more manageable or more easily suppressed when you fill your life with other things. Replacing the hurt & pain with positive things like a social life or the hobbies/passions that you love and occupy your mind and soul.

-Holidays and harvest time of the year are always tough to get thru if you're lonely, best to surround yourself with positive people if you can.

-Alchohol is a depressant, not the best thing to add to your system if you are already depressed.

-Take the time to really look at your statement "broken inside", things like this leave emotional scars so deep you may feel broken, but eventually you will realize the scar is a badge of courage.

I don't know how you can be kept from your child for 7 years, as a father you have legal rights to be part of your child's life through court ordered visitation. I'm unaware of how you are denied this, unless there is something you have not revealed about your legal situation.
tornoversurgery is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
captaineo