View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,066 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2023 at 12:52 AM

Is two notes for your pdoc/CW too much if they're both a page each (one typed, one written)? I anxiously prepped :P. One's what the "ED voice" says while/after I eat and the other I typed up about what's going on right now because and my thoughts/feelings about it and potential treatment because I know I'm not going to be able to verbalize it as well.

And yeah, I already slept. All of maybe 30 minutes if that. That makes ~10 hours over the past 6 nights. My vision is super blurry. My joints hurt like mad. I kept falling yesterday; I don't even know how to count how many times, then my muscles kept tensing up. I've noticed my right leg has been feeling tingly lately too, which is a little worrisome because that's what happened before it stopped moving when I had foot drop. I had urinary problems around that time too and a nurse said it could be something neurological but a doc said probably not, and this morning I had the same trouble again. I know it's caused by malnutrition and lack of sleep considering I'm eating and sleeping in a week what some people do in a day, but it's still not fun, and I still don't know how to stop it.

My head hurts so much. I can't stop crying. I can't stop complaining here, to S, and in my journal; I'm sorry but this is my thread to b-itch in now lol.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, HALLIEBETH87, Nammu, raspberrytorte, VerMOZZica