Thread: More about me
View Single Post
Anonymous48508

Default Nov 27, 2023 at 07:36 PM

Other issues that have arisen, my father is toxic . Always have been. Never dealt with his own trauma. I made mistake of calling him for support about this issue with my husband, I got reminded of my past mistakes. Now I only communicate via email - just how are you etc. He sent my husband 100.00 for husband birthday after this last incident with me. I think he knows very well his errors but he has an agenda. He prays to my dead mom. I think he is afraid of divine retribution . I had to get an order of protection against him fall 2018. My dosage of anti epileptic drug was being reduced. Paid all fees for chap 13 bankruptcy to be filed 2/19. Creditors called him he came to my apt trying to get in, seizure trigger. Today my last bankruptcy pymt is 1/24 or 2/24. I know our relationship is over. I have down loaded a legal form to deny inheritance. He is 86. Not sure if I will follow through on this. My brother the Golden Child is in charge. If there is money but stress from him I have this option. I never asked for my father to give my husband birthday gift, Boundary violation. By the way my father's father got epilepsy from blow to head. I am seizure free. My grandfather died at 43. He had personality changes from seizures was abusive. My grandmother took out an order of protection against him left with 3 kids got divorced. I changed my last name from my first deceased husband's name to my grandmother's maiden name. So far I am the legacy of this trauma seizure free 9 1/2;years.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote