View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Nov 28, 2023 at 10:25 PM

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your kind messages of wisdom. Somehow your words encourage me to keep fighting. I live in Japan and if you guys check you will see that father alienation is common, snd though there are visitation rights I have to take to court to get them. And I have done this and gone to court but my ex never shows up and the court can’t ultimately force my ex , and I got tired of paying expensive lawyers when that money I could have been adding it to the kids trust. But I gave it a shot with lawyers. I need to find a better lawyer, but in the mid o things several things happened COVIT, since I’m a freelance consultant I lost projects and had to survive on jobs and on less, I’m a PR in Japan but not really a J national so also the fact one is foreign one needs to be careful not to come across as stalker of any kind or give ammunition to them to use against me.
Life has not been kind my friends, but I should focus on positive, I have now good jobs and getting myself better in some areas, but not lying to you alcohol is becoming an issue for me. May be the piled up stress, trauma, my anxiety and depression. I managed to stay without alcohol since 2015 until few months ago , I think need to stop it and but not as easy.
I live my life like an open book as you may see, but I am grateful for you guys , your responses made this month or year better. I wished I reached out earlier.
Thank you , god bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
captaineo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rohag

Thanks for this!
Rohag