View Single Post
black-roses
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2015
119 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2023 at 05:25 AM

So, I tried to get referred to this service it being critical to the treatment I feel I need but the lady is like oh you just need a counsellor and then a dietitian because I have anxiety over weight. So it's just really upsetting that I've been rejected by another service I'm not really sure how I'm gonna get the life skills I need to work or even around the house. I just feel pretty sad about it and today I had very bad anxiety over my weight it's just so defeating, to go to the scale and it's the same weight over and over again. I feel defeated, I feel hopeless. I feel like I'm drowning I feel like I've lost a lot because I don't have energy to do fun things with my niece or be the aunty I want to be. It just hurts because this is the best age to bond with her but I'm riddled with these health issues, that I feel were responsible by olanzipine and I just feel like nobody cares. I don't think the doctor understands the level of anxiety I have over my physical health especially now that I am so heavy, mentally I'm suffering. I just don't want to have a heart attack and leave my niece traumatized I just feel guilty for being in this position. Not sure what to do just want someone to hear.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl, raspberrytorte, Silent Echo, Tart Cherry Jam, unaluna