View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 30, 2023 at 10:08 AM

Just trying to get through yet another day. I always try so hard to avoid people in person. That's why this airbnb I'm staying at is my favorite so far. It's 100% isolated from the house. My own bathroom, shower, microwave, mini fridge. But no washer dryer, stove. The shower is smaller than a camper shower but I got used to it. I just love it here but I have to move on to the next place very soon.

In the mean time, I have an infinite family of nature people. I know it's strange/different, but I talk to everything, not just plants. I'm wearing my favorite sweater right now. We've been together for a very long time and she loves to be with me. My two blankets and I just love to snuggle together in bed and have good naps. I call them angels because when I spread them over the bed they look like wings. They like it when I say lets spread your wingyies out. Anyway I don't know if elementals have consciousness. It's a real belief that everything has consciousness and that's all there really is, consciousness. But it sure helps to get through the days talking to someone and kinda feeling like you're not alone.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear