Member Since Nov 2009
1,715 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 01, 2023 at 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
Thanks, guys.
@VerMOZZica, were you super super ambivalent about recovery because you were afraid of gaining weight, losing your identity, people finding out, losing a coping skill (even if it's a negative one), realizing you're going to start thinking about things other than food, losing control, etcetera etcetera...?
---
funny enough I had a coffee and put on some heavy rock and fell asleep for another half hour. I'm going to tell my pdoc that's going to be my new nightly routine
---
edit: omg I just tried playing the keys and:
warm-ups: couldn't even get past a D-scale. C-scale and Am doable enough, haha. Not that screwed thankfully.
actual playing: gave up 5 minutes into it when I tried playing a simple E CHORD and played a Am/E (I know not too bad considering, but I should be able to hit sharps) and screwing up every other chord and note in similar fashion.
wtf is wrong with me?
---
I wanna use and make everything100x worse........ because that's a great sign. Glad S is hanging around today and taking me to see my pdoc and case worker.
Hi Muddy Boots.

I was ambivalent about giving up self-harm as a coping mechanism, but I ended giving it up because honestly, I was afraid of being committed. But I don`t regret giving it up because I now realize it wasn`t helpful and now I have an arm and leg full of ugly scars.

I`ve been reading and I really wish you could be kinder to yourself. You don`t deserve to suffer like this. You are in my thoughts if that`s okay.

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots