View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Dec 01, 2023 at 09:36 PM

Dear T,
I think I made the right decision in not going today? I mean, i wish I could have talked to you more about D's appointment tomorrow. But the stuff with H seeming rather dubious about it didn't really come up till this evening anyway. And I'd already discussed it some with you.

I think I just sort of needed to give my brain a break from therapy and let all that we talked about settle. Instead of adding more to the mix (and potentially going in a bad direction). I felt OK about our discussion when I left yesterday, and that seemed to last--though I do appreciate the few extra hours to decide about today. I assume you realized that was me needing time to make sure there were no grenades.

And this seems so silly, but I'm glad you replied to my "have a nice weekend" text in kind after the exchange about taking today off your schedule. We usually wish each other a nice weekend, and it felt weird not doing that. (You probably thought I'd come in though?) I guess I just wanted something beyond "no problem." (Even like "No problem, see you Monday.") I know that's just how you can be over text at times, and you may have been replying in the midst between clients or as you were heading out the door. But those little niceties can help me not be concerned you're annoyed that I asked for extra time and ended up canceling.

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Elio, ScarletPimpernel