View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
4,935 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2023 at 05:36 AM

Nah, not gonna do PCP. But instead I could probably up the intensity of my current focus on my ED?

Have any of you found PHP helpful?

The one I might be going to is for eating disorders. It's virtual. They make you sit at at dining table and watch you eat and make you talk with all the other clients. Then there's like 10 groups a day. If I go in person which I'd rather do, but it's way down in Boston and I'm an hour north of Concord, NH.

I feel so ambivalent because on one hand I feel like I have control over something and it feels new and I like it and I don't want to give it up. On the other hand it's scary and I feel like this has turned into an obsession and at that point I've already lost control.

I'm working on my team on this. My pdoc wants to try to do this with just her team but everyone else wants me to go.

I've been in PHP for dd and it was okay but I didn't get much out of it because the "dual diagnosis" bit was depression/anxiety and whalah everything's treated with meds! Did not have anything on psychosis/bipolar/BPD/eating disorders/PTSD...

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight