View Single Post
jaklevco

Member Since May 2023
35 hugs
given
Default Dec 02, 2023 at 12:41 PM

I get you, I just wanted to point that out and say why many of my sufferings are not really a way to learn as the cause is different (sometime unknown).
If I think about it, there are important things to me concerning which, unfortunately, things have never woked out for me... I really mean never...
So I can't compare how attached I feel to the things I crave for.

You know, I find out that confidence is the most useless thing a person can have. Because I do, but it improves nothing (although I believe that it has/should have impact on your life). Being proud of myslef, it probably is important, but I see no difference between the time I was not proud of some things and now (absolutely proud of myself). If we take other people (like "friends" or such) into account, they don't really care about me so this is also field in which confidence and being proud is useless (and based on what I know, I display these traits naturally).

Well, I'm not really in pain now (yesterday evening, there was very slight after two weeks, but I worked on pc for a long time so that's maybe why). She said, that it's all, it should be fine now so there's not really a next step. I feel that I still need to rest rather much though.
jaklevco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote