felineangel
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2023
529 hugs
given
Default Dec 02, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
So, the bonus amount I will earn in March is a tiny fraction of what I thought or hoped it would be. It will cover the majority of my legal fee, but nothing more.

So, I am going to be strapped financially for the next year while my credit card minimum payments go way up and while my car insurance premium goes way up. This DUI is having a far bigger impact on me financially than I originally anticipated.

Yesterday I was really down in the dumps when I realized or learned this about my bonus from HR. I had hoped I would be eligible for the full 14K bonus amount, but no, they prorate my bonus based on length of employment, and by March, I will have only been employed for 4 months. ARGH.

A small silver lining is at least I get $2350 to cover the $2500 legal fee I had to put on one of my credit cards. That will lower that card's minimum payment again back to normal, but not until March. Until then. I will barely be getting by. I have other big expenses coming up in the New Year that I have NO idea how I will cover them....

GRRRRR.... and the irony is that I am earning a very good salary. But I have credit card debt and expensive bills and my rent is not cheap. I won't even be able to afford to move out to a cheaper apt in June when my lease runs out.

I have to take things day by day and week by week and see where I can pinch and save money. No more ordering food delivery.
Can the thingie here help? I can't remember what its called but I remember seeing something about the forum giving members money when they need it, cause I forgot what its called I can't find it

i have no brain
felineangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote