Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,139 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2023 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose76 View Post
I joined this website over 12 years ago. I've put up threads before where I complained about being in a depressive episode. I try to not do it too often, but longstanding members who are active in the threads about depression have seen me post before about being in a bad tailspin. I guess it gets repetitive. It probably looks like I make no progress. No one wants to try and fill a bottomless pit of neediness. I'm not presenting a concrete problem that others can offer solutions for. So I should give up hoping for more responses. I know I can't solve my problem online. Maybe that's the message.
I guess I'm a little bit late getting on this. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. For me, for starters, I didn't know what to say about "The Season Change Blues" because I feel the exact opposite. I like this season better than spring and summer. During the spring and summer, my depression increases. But I can feel some depression at this time of year at times. The worst I feel is on Christmas and New Years Eve and Day. So many people get SAD this time of year. Some people are just wired differently about the seasons.

I've always liked your posts and have always agreed with them. And, lots of times, I feel the same way you do. But yet, at times, I don't know what to say. Maybe other people on here feel that way, too.

I've been here for 12 years myself and this place was much better back then than it is now. I met some nice people and it seemed like responses to posts were much more rapid than now. There's so many have left here and there doesn't seem to be the participation anymore like it used to be.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rose76