View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2023 at 04:54 PM

Its funny you should ask this, because in that post i talked about before, i did feel like you were trying to start a fight, by asking me a question about something i had just gone out of my way to explain to you, giving several examples. I almost forgot the subject, but it was about leakage.

Like, i said if my weight got too high, i had a problem. I saw no need to conversate more about that. Yet you asked me a question. Its like you just want to talk to relieve your loneliness, but not to actually learn anything.

I dont know how to relieve your loneliness. Sharing
ideas with other people helps relieve mine. Helping other people. Comforting other people. Just trying to be nice to other people.

I know you live with a "zinger". But zinging other people does not make friends. A boy taught me that in high school. My older brother used to zing me all the time, so i thought that being clever and zinging people was how to communicate with people. 50 years plus later, i thank RB for kindly teaching me that.

Maybe try being being nice to people, even if they are awful to you. I mean we dont know which came first, the chicken or the egg.
unaluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote