View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Dec 04, 2023 at 05:08 PM

I wasn’t trying to start a fight with you. I misunderstood you & I told you that. I wasn’t trying to zing you either. I wasn’t trying to talk just to releive loneliness. I was trying to find out if there is any medication I can take to stop this issue.

I wasn’t trying to be rude. I try to ne nice to people. However, if someone is rude to me, I find it hard to be nice to them.

Example, that petson who went off about free speech. Sure, we have free speech, but we shouldn’t say whatever we feel like saying just because we’re able to do it.

Even I know that, lol. I just tend to get a little confused when I’m stressed out & a little frustrated at times . Please try to be patient with me. My new job is stressful.

I’m in a lot of physical pain now too as I’m out of shape & it hurts like hell to move more than ever with my fibromyalgia. I called a my general practitioner today to get a referral for a urologist.

This issue is to much. I’m very worried that I might loose control in public at some point. I think I might have to not work or go out for to long until I can fix this issue.

I’m having a difficult time focusing with all this stress. I don’t know how I can manage to live like this with very little help from anyone. My husband works 6 days a week. We have no insurance too, so it’s not like I can hire someone to help me run errands or whatever.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43372, Tart Cherry Jam, unaluna