jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2023 at 05:44 PM

It depends on what you mean by rough around the edges. She likes to have fun

Like me. We didn’t get drunk. She had to drive. She does edibles & smokes responsibly home. She uses legal weed.

She just had a few drinks. Even if she didn’t have anything to drink, I think that she would’ve responded to me in a somewhat less aggressive way towards me.

Wasn’t her behavior weird & way out of line? I was pissed but I didn’t cuss her out.

Who the hell threatens to leave their friend at an event when they know they can no longer use Lyft & they don’t have an Uber account (hubby refuses to add me on his account because he’s paranoid I’ll get his Uber account banned eventually despite the Lyft incident NOT being my fault at all), and that I don’t have enough money for a taxi back home? I’d have to have my husband pick me up & he’d end up yelling at me & blaming me for everything then!

She knew all of that too! Later she told me she wasn’t actually going to do that. You just don’t say that period! Especially to someone who has bad anxiety.

Prior to that she was acting a bit weird & obnoxious by burping loudly in line & telling me that some guy was looking at me then laughing. Then she said she let out a smelly fart at a store by me & laughed. I left the area.

She burped loudly in the bathroom too & I told her to stop it & she said who cares you care to much about what other people think.

She’s normally calm & easy going. I was really upset she has always been supportive but now it’s like she doesn’t care about what I had to say.

I was expecting her to support me & to ask me if I’m OK or not As I said, I already told her about this guy in the parking lot & she heard about what happened with him & his bully friends before too.

So I thought she’d be sympathetic to my situation. She was all talk. When it came time to take action, she just didn’t care.

It was like I was making a big deal of things just byexpecting her to walk in the other direction & for some reason asking her if she forgot what I told her set her off.

I didn’t accuse her of anything. I just didn’t understand why she just stood there in a daze when I tapped her on the shoulder. I told her that was the signal to leave.

She yelled at me to just let it go.

A few times in the past she has said similar things like I don’t want to talk about this or that or I don’t want to deal with any drama.

I literally can’t communicate with about any issue. If I do, I get accused of trying to start a fight.

Prior to this I simply stated in a text if we could please stay at the next shows we go to late if possible. I asked her nicely if she could go to sleep earlier or take a nap or drink some cofee & she got super defensive & was like, excuse me? If you’re trying to start a fight, pick someone else.

She said that she works hard & I het that. She can still take naps. We missed most of the main act at one show.

I don’t expect that much. I’m trying to work put a mutual compromise. She refuses to even listen to me.

She lashes out at me anytime I try to communicate anything to her. Why does she act like that?

Everything that’s not positive is seen as me ‘complaining’.

It’s like she’s expecting me to now to only be positive allthe time & to keep all of my problems to myself. Maybe it’s OK to talk about beingsick as that’s something she can relate to or care about more.

It seems to me that she expects me to now keep my problems to myself like she does. She also has issues with depression & anxiety, so I thought her of all people would be sympathetic & supportive, so it’s ironic that she’d put me down & tell me that I have a victim mentality & call me negative & trigger my anxiety & be nasty & rude like that. She offered o apology to me at all.

Did I do anything wrong? I don’t think that I did. If so, please let me know what it is exactly.

Last edited by jesyka; Dec 04, 2023 at 05:57 PM..
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote