View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
4,922 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2023 at 01:12 PM

I have no clue what my plans for Xmas and new years will be. I don't even know where I'll be living at the time. I hope to be outta here. I mean it's not like I have any friends or family to spend it with. I'm a fking alcoholic/drug addict so Im supoosed to stay away from bars and clubs, although honestly if I'm not in sober living by then I'll probably just end up drinking anyways, alone/hidig from my roommate because he doesn't allow it.

My dx's are slow too. Schizoaffective as well (but I post in bipolar because that's my subtype and sometimes I'm dx'd with that instead because some docs insist my psychosis is substance induced and not real schizophrenia). BPD (though that's kinda bullshytty because apparently the person that diagnosed me with that only looked at 6 months of my record and I've been in an 8month long mixed state). Adjustment disorder (which isn't even a freaking subforum). Bulimia )There have been no posts in the last 365 days in this forum"). And addictions which speeds and slows.

Hugs from:
stahrgeyzer

Thanks for this!
stahrgeyzer