View Single Post
Stillhuman

Member Since Dec 2022
114 hugs
given
Default Dec 08, 2023 at 04:19 PM

This is a side fear of mine because my family had attempted to commit me, or used the threat of committal (but then decided against it because I might tell them what happened at home).

I watched my mom attempt to commit my brother under false pretenses into a psych ward because he asked her to participate in family counselling.

My aunt has insisted I was in a psychosis when I caught her in a lie, and attempted to gaslight me into believing I have a poor memory, and accused me of lying about the abuse.

I was no contact with my mom but my aunt has attempted to disregard my boundaries by handing out my address to my mother before she died. I think she did it to show me she doesn't believe me and to punish me for saying I was (reasonably) afraid of my superintendent.

Of course my aunt swears up and down I attacked her about this information and swears she never said she almost gave my address to my mother (although she did). I have a concern she will continue at attempting to disregard my boundaries because I have changed my phone # and email so she can't contact me.

I have a side fear of them intruding on my life in damaging ways.

Last edited by Stillhuman; Dec 08, 2023 at 07:56 PM..
Stillhuman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, felineangel, Silent Echo, WovenGalaxy