DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default Dec 12, 2023 at 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Back to this thread.

I am constantly anxious at work. There's still SO much to learn and it's a steep learning curve for me in almost every area of my job, which causes anxiety. I also am anxious over mistakes I continue to make.

For example, last week my boss came down on me a bit because I kept our agency partner on a call for 15 additional minutes to discuss an important issue. I felt she came down in me unnecessarily. It was my first time engaging more on this weekly call, I had a lot to cover, and it was all important. The agency partners told me it was ok to go over our time limit, so I didn't see why it was such a big deal.

My boss also erroneously thought that I would have a review at this point in time. I've been only full-time with the company for over one month! WHY would we conduct a review of my performance at this point?

I am concerned I will be let go from my job. I was basically fired from my last job because my skill set did not meet their needs, as they told me. I am SO anxious about performance, about screwing up, and about learning everything, that this is where my mind goes to.

I am starting to dislike this job. There are SO many meetings Mon-Thurs, that by the time Friday rolls around, I am completely burnt out. Fridays we work from home and have no meetings, so I slack off on those days. We work from home on Mondays too. Yesterday (Monday) I found myself slacking off as well due to burnout, anxiety, and not liking my job.

I cannot leave this job until 2025. I need longevity on my resume. Otherwise, it will look REALLY bad if I leave before I've even been there for a year. So I have to stick this out, UGH.

Every day I wake up incredibly anxious. I am not even sure if my boss likes me anymore. I feel like I am screwing up all the time. I don't feel like I am doing much that well.

This sucks.
I can really feel what you ate feeling. You're not alone.
Although I don't make as much as you, my job (my last day is Dec 13) is so toxic. Co worker yells and punches her hand saying "I'm going to go ghetto on their ***" vapes at her desk. Talked about her sexual abuse and so on.

I too need to stay employed for a longer length of time. My new job starts Dec17.

I think we can do it. If we vent it out here. Get ideas from others.
I'm sending you good vibes [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk
DeeeSchmeee68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote