Member Since Jul 2008
6,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Dec 14, 2023 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felineangel View Post
Some people never let anyone off of their ignored list - ever

My suggestion for it is every now and again, could the software thing make people check through their list? That way, they remember to check their ignored list every now and again and anyone they no longer find triggering, they then remember to let them off of the list
I leave mine be, because even though some haven't even been on here in a long time, they could not only come back but under a different name. If they change their name, I won't recognize it. This way if I leave it alone, they are still on the list.

As far as I know you can't make it do this automatically. You have to check manually.

I'd rather not chance it, if someone was/is triggering why assume they might not be anymore just because time has passed? Basically a leopard doesn't change their spots and I speak from experience, not just online but in the real world. Plus since I can no longer see if someone even posted in a thread, I've got caught off guard suddenly when an ignored member is quoted. Personally, I liked the old way, when I saw "This message is hidden because ______ is on your ignore list". I then thought, "Oh no, scroll carefully........."

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, FloatThruThis

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, FloatThruThis