felineangel
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2023
529 hugs
given
Default Dec 15, 2023 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
For me, I don't want to know what they are saying, that's the point of ignore. BUT I don't like how I won't read the post of the person quoting the ignored, because I won't know what they are referring to. To do that I have to read the "blocked" post now visible, because it was quoted.

A member I miss who hasn't been on here in months once said not to take people's posts that seriously. Hard to do a lot of times.

I can't win.

Its a hard thing to "win" tbh, for me if I see his posts and if he was to say anything nasty about me, I'd likely get triggered (so I scroll past his posts without reading them at all) cause someone saying something nasty doesn't feel good - I think everyone can understand how being on the recieving end of something nasty does not feel good, but if I was to have him on ignored I'd get paranoid over whether he's saying anything horrible, like if he was to say that I remote controlled the brain cancers to get into Ebony's brain and into her chest and tummy (for all I know he might be posting stuff like that, I have no idea nowadays) so I'd have to open his posts to make sure he wasn't saying anything about Ebony

idk i forgot what I'm saying now, my brain's too scrambled, idk if this even makes sense

edited to say if i can: I do know though that the message that comes up (on any forum) that starts off saying the post is held back to get checked by a moderator or something, I do know from experience that message starts to say horrible things after a while about how Ebony died, its done it before every time i been put in it on any forum, then I don't get listened to over it saying cruel stuff like that and just get told that I'm making it up, or "no its not saying that, end of discussion" idk i can't win with that either cause if I freak out and become seriously unwell it says it even more, but if I don't post I don't get out of it

if it gets put on me here, it'll either say cruel stuff about Ebony like everywhere else has, or it'll say Tigger has asthma (she might have, she's seeing the vet next week) and then say that Tigger's asthma will turn into a cancers cause Ebony got a cancers and the vet thought it was her asthma until he had her in to see what was going on when the steroids failed her, with hindsite I'm wondering now if the steroids made the cancers get hold a lot faster, or maybe asthma turns into cancers idk

i might be off topic now idk i don't have a brain today
felineangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, nonightowl