Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,045 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Dec 16, 2023 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I don’t know if settings have changed but I was able to go into thread tools on the thread you mention and put it on ignore and it’s not appearing at the top of my page now.

Yes you can click the cross to the right without going into the thread to ignore it and it’ll disappear but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to hold as soon as the page is refreshed when browsing it reappears so that’s not a good fix. Putting it on ignore seems to have solved it.

I think it’s a good point Owl because we know how triggering a time of year this is to so many, again no disrespect to the thread starter, everyone’s needs are different.
THANK YOU for saying this, as that X either WAS NOT THERE AT THE TIME I LOOKED ON DECEMBER 15th, 2023 @5:50 pm or it was so far to the upper right corner and so tiny that it wasn't even noticeable enough. That part of the screen already is crowded with links that nothing stands out. It's already on ignore for me, but thanks for warning me it could still reappear when closing it, just like an ad.

Oh, I KNOW this is triggering for some people. It's the only thing I'm certain of other than death and taxes. I know people both in real life and online who are counting the days.......or hours.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Dec 16, 2023 at 01:47 PM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, felineangel, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated