View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 16, 2023 at 01:50 PM

I seem to have managed to pull myself out of the depression I was in. I cleaned today. Still have more to do tomorrow but I am doing it piece by piece but I got a lot done today and it looks a lot better.

Tomorrow I just have to:

Vacuum entire apartment
Do 2 loads of laundry (clothes, then couch/chair covers)
Take out trash
Clean the shower stall
Clean the fridge and microwave
Clean counters

Everything else I did already today, I swept and mopped the bathroom and kitchen floors, cleaned the litterbox, took out most of the trash, cleaned my keurig coffeemaker, cleaned out my pantry of all expired items and unwanted stuff, cleaned the toilet and sink in the bathroom, did the dishes, organized a bunch of stuff in my closet, took boxes out to the trash. I organized all the wires plugged into my surge protector, it was a huge tangled mess, looks a ton better.

Oh yeah I need to clean the dust etc off my big air vent

Sometime in January I need to take my comforter to the laundromat because it is too big to wash in my apartments washer.

That's about it, trying to stay on top of it from now on and not let it get as bad. Idk I guess I just didn't have the energy when I was working or motivation and then Maybelle died and I was depressed. So I didn't clean for wayyy too long

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid