Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,941 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Dec 17, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I feel like I'm asking a question that may be late as of now, but here it goes. For an example - I put someone on my ignore list (in which I followed the directions), but yet I still see them if they are the first to post on a forum and on a thread. Just seeing their avatar and name triggers me enough as it is. Can something be done about that?

I figure, if someone is on my ignore list, I shouldn't be able to see anything of them. Thanks.
I miss the old way, when I could see they posted in a thread but I got the message, "This is hidden because _____ is on your ignore list". Triggering, BUT I was ready, bracing myself in case someone quoted them. Then the posts are plain as day.

Yeah, you can still see that someone posted in a thread in the forums (on the main screen with a list of threads for that forum), I know what you mean. But if you open that thread, you won't see the post---unless someone quotes them.

As usual, I agree with you.

One doesn't know if they are on ignore unless you try to post in a thread someone started. But they can see your posts, and as far as I know, if they quote you to reply, you won't see it because they are on ignore.

But I haven't had this happen yet or not the opportunity yet.

I agree that anyone on ignore should be completely invisible, not even able to hug or thank you, but I'm getting the conclusion this can't be done.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
felineangel, will19

Thanks for this!
will19