View Single Post
retro_chic
Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2011
253 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 18, 2023 at 06:04 AM

I had a dream about my T the other night. In the dream we are having our session and I don’t remember too much of what we were talking about but I remember T being more open with self disclosure than usual. She said something about me being easier to read than usual and that’s why she was telling me these things.

Now, this is where it starts to get a bit weird. I didn’t notice the room we were in except to know it wasn’t the room I have therapy in real life as there was a bed in there. Once we were done talking, I was curled up in bed and T came next to me and held me/hugged me and kissed me on top of my head multiple times (it reminds me of the way I kiss my cat haha). At one point she was reading something to me, almost like a bedtime story but I think it was a salad recipe. Later we swapped positions and I was hugging her. I felt so safe, loved and comforted in that moment and I fell asleep. I woke up at what turned out to be 6 hours later at almost 11pm with T apologising that she lost track of time (she does have bad time management in real life but not this bad lol). Now this is the really weird and embarrassing part; when T told me it was time to go she was naked and had a penis. In the dream this was not shocking to me, it was if we had previously discussed that she was a woman with a penis and I guess being naked was normal too.

When I woke up I was both confused and mortified that I dreamt this. My T is psychoanalytic so would probably love to hear about it but I don’t know if I can share it. I am not sexually attracted to her and I don’t want her to think that I am. I do have strong maternal transference towards her though which we have spoken about. Any ideas on what this could mean? I feel like a weirdo for dreaming something like this
retro_chic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, ScarletPimpernel