View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,142 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 18, 2023 at 10:25 AM

There are many many interpretations for dreams, so I'm not sure what it means for you. I can tell you I've had a similar dream about L. Both L and I are straight females, though I do find a woman's body to be attractive (not sexually, just pleasing to look at). In the dream, I had sex with her. We were in a room with tall windows that had long white flowing curtains that blew in a soft wind. The bed simply had white sheets. I told L and described the dream to her. She said she found it to be beautiful, intimate, and nurturing. I forget the complete interpretation, but it had to deal with my maternal transference with her and whatever we were dealing with in sessions. My dreams can often be directly translated to something that's going on for me. L and ex-T believed dreams are the brain's way of coping and processing feelings and situations. I tell L about any dream I remember, especially disturbing or embarrassing dreams because it disarms them, makes them less embarrassing, and doesn't allow them to have power over me. It always helps the disturbing dreams go away.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, retro_chic