Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 19, 2023 at 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose76 View Post
Today I got from the bed to the couch. That was my sole accomolishment today.

I feel crummy. My recent bloodwork was great, so the anemia hasn't come back. Physically, I should feel fine. But I don't. I'm afraid this downturn is not going to end. It's really up to me to end it, by getting up and tidying up. I feel too weak. It's all coming from depression.

I need some help. There isn't any. Been there and done that years ago. Meds didn't help. Counseling didn't help. I've been told there was really nothing wrong with me. In a way, I guess there isn't really. It's the way I've been living - too reclusive, cut off from the world around me. If I could just clean up my place, I would feel better.
Cleaning does help me if I feel down. Actually not just having clean house but actual process of cleaning. Put Christmas music on and try to clean up in a dancing kind of movements?

Or put some funny Christmas shows on tv. I have covid. Third time. Timing for it is depressing. Last night I watched Man who came for dinner. I don’t know why I haven’t seen it before. I laughed aloud. It’s absolutely the funniest. I forgot I was sick. Have you seen it?
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rose76, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Rose76