Thread: Gifting myself
View Single Post
Blah nlah

Member Since Oct 2023
11 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2023 at 08:21 AM

So I am going through a new phase in my life. It’s hard, it’s like the freedom of being myself is the burden of being myself. So I’m getting used to it. It was so overwhelming that I would use the Internet the whole day. Last week I made some progress- I now have a routine in the morning and I use my phone afterwards as a reward for following it. My mom was not entirely controlling, I had a bit of myself too. It’s complicated. But two weeks ago, I went to the mall all by myself and tried on clothes to see what suits ME and not what makes anyone happy.
My neighbour’s cat and her kitten like to hang out with me, and their love is a gift in itself.
I bought a new book called Feeling Good by Dr Burns, it helped me a lot with my thoughts.
As for what my hobbies are, I myself don’t know. It’s strange but true, what I loved as a child I don’t connect with much now. And I’m starting out with my favourites list- oranges, Disney princesses, cats, Grimms fairy tales, etc
I still don’t know what my favourite activities are until I leave my comfort zone
Blah nlah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, rechu