View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 23, 2023 at 09:24 AM

When I was younger, I used to give people benefit of the doubt and think they change and this and that and I should be polite erc. Life is too short. No need to waste time on this guy.

What’s with high school boyfriends? I had one myself who was a pain in a neck. To this day don’t know what I was thinking when I was being polite every time he resurfaced years later, one time with inappropriate proposition (supposedly was drunk when called), one time with unsolicited apologies etc. Bizarre. I won’t hijack your post because I could go on and on. In my experience men contact random women from the past when they’ve been drinking and horny. Gross.

But that’s not only men, women do that too. Gross. I have some stories about that too

Oh here is another story. Once I was contacted by a former classmate (never dated or was friends with, just friendly) asking me for money. According to some people he had a problem with some criminals or the law. It was so crazy. We aren’t talking about “I am homeless do you have 5 bucks for bread”. Do I have money to pay off mafia or something. Really? He didn’t even know anything about me at that point.

Now keeping up with former classmates is all good. I keep in touch with a couple myself. See them when I am in the area and so on. But this random contacting someone you dated in high school and never talk to is weird.

And no married men don’t sit around contacting former ex girlfriends of years ago for no particular reason. Thats not what most people do.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote