Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,066 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Dec 23, 2023 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
snip: Working in food retail I can’t ignore it and the workload increase means it’s stressful often.

People often don’t think before they speak unfortunately.
My favorite cashier at the grocery store hates this time of the year. One time I answered honestly when she asked about the holidays. I said I hate them and she said "Me too." Customers are in a hurry or irritable/rude. They are open on the holidays, all of them even Christmas and New Year's but with reduced hours.

The holidays do upset one's routine, as even my gym will change their hours tomorrow because it's Christmas Eve. They will be open just a half day, and I know it will be really crowded due to that. So I have to go today even though I don't feel like it. It's the only place that's open almost all year, Christmas is the only holiday they are closed.

People don't think period.

I'm kind of afraid to go to a book club on the 27th because everyone will talk about their holiday and not the book. Everyone in there has family and grandchildren and go on trips, had big plans,etc.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, will19

Thanks for this!
will19