Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,035 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Dec 24, 2023 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Personally, I think Christmas Eve is more quiet than Christmas Day, but I might be wrong. I prefer Christmas Eve over New Years Eve. I never liked the noise that goes with NYE, even when I was much younger. So after Christmas there's another day to dread.
It is, I think. My building has people in it that are having more and more kids, so I'm getting more screaming on Christmas than before.

You're right about Christmas Eve over New Year's Eve ANY day. The latter is about partying and noise, drinking, etc. Tonight is usually quiet.

Here they start the fireworks well before midnight. I can't stay up that long anymore yet I'm sure I'll be awakened by it. I was able to handle the noise when I was much younger or it didn't bother me nearly as much. Plus I wasn't alone like now. And now I'm just so tired so early, I go to bed at 9....same bedtime as when I was 9!

New Year's itself seems quiet, I guess they are all either hung over or watching football.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote