View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 25, 2023 at 03:27 PM

This has been a year fulled with gratefuls mixed with some aggrevations but gratefuls won hands down. In January my neighbor rescued a black lab from the shelter that was going to be put to sleep the next day. She brought her over at 11pm & now Sophie is a wonderful part of my family. Early Feb I adopted another Tabby cat that my vet was trying to find a home for. Bella is now another wonderful part of my family. Was sick with bronchitis a lot during the year but still managed to clear a huge slope area next to my driveway for the foundation & retaining wall needed for my garage. Huge accomplishment & my farm is looking really nice. Adopted an Aussie Shephard puppy in July. Cote Coyote is now another fur baby member of my family & my wild child who has more energy than he knows what to do with. Still trying to get the real estate issue resolved in Calif but the good thing is that my lawyer upped the priority on resolving it because I can't get the foundation fixed until that issue is resolved so I can get a loan to cover the amount I haven't been able to save for. Had to get a new dishwasher last summer. Installation messed up the drain hose & it did water damage before I realized the problem. They fixed the problem & are going to cover the property damage it caused. Life mixes good with not so good but in the long run, it seems all ends up working out well & having my amazing fur baby family that is young & healthy is the heart of my life

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mar dhea, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
BeaFlower