View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 26, 2023 at 02:21 PM

Cote & Sophie both got kongs. Cote got the one for destructive dog toughness. Got bunches of treats to last until I make my own peanut butter/pumpkin dog biscuits. A friend gave me her doggie bone cookie cutter before Christmas but haven't had the energy to make them. Got a tough "fire hose" material squeeky toy for Sophie so Cote won't destroy it for her. Cats got kitty toys for in their kitty room where Cote can't get them. At the stage of Cote's life he is not getting anything really nice that isn't also non- destructible. I got a couple of those nice muddy feet rugs & he chewed a hole in it within 15 minutes of my putting it down on the floor. Repairable but will get tossed in with the rest of "Cote repair" items. When he gets out of puppy stage & maybe even teenager stage, then we will reassess the things he gets. I did get him 2 bright orange non-destructible balls for outside play once the hedge apples have rotted away. Right now i have piles of them to use from & they taste horrible so he doesn't chew them up. Puppy life is such a challenge but so much fun at the same time

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
lizardlady