View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Dec 27, 2023 at 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
Thank you for such a detailed summary of Dr Judy Ho's work. It happens to me that I do the opposite of what I want to do with my time and I will see if my local public library has this book to lend.

Regarding LinkedIn. You are looking for a new job. It is a tricky situation. If you post your current job with such a short tenure, it will look suspicious that you are seeking change so early in the game. But if you do not post it, there might be a hole in the career chronology. I do not know what is worse here. In general, how do you plan to explain to potential new employers that you are seeking change? Or can you say that this is a temp job and that your contract's term will soon run out?
It is a job seeking dilemma with my LinkedIn profile. I am going to tell prospective employers that Im just rideshare driving and not employed anywhere else. If I tell them its a temp job, they’ll want to speak to the recruiter for a reference. I can give them the previous legal temp job I had and give them that recruiter’s name and contact information. Either way I’m in a tough spot I believe. I just have to hang on to this job as long as possible.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam