View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Dec 27, 2023 at 04:06 PM

MAJOR UPDATE:

Today at the law firm, I went to knock on the female attorney's door to ask her a question. Low and behold, true to her nature, she was GOSSPING ABOUT ME TO THE LAW CLERK (a 25 year old nice guy who has a girlfriend). I didn't linger outside her door this time. I just walked away, rolling my eyes.

Just like that idiom states, "a leopard never changes its spots." This woman is a total gossip. A real mean girl. A real toxic Tammy.

WTAF. How many faces does this female attorney have, anyway? 10? 1,000? She makes Sally Field's portrayal of the woman with MPD Sybil seem sane. JFC!!!

Now she's back here checking in on me and the other legal assistant. Smiling and laughing. Telling me she's really happy with my progress. What a bald faced liar she is!!

Of course, the law clerk is a nice guy who stays out of office politics, so I won't involve him with my side of things. I'm just flaberghasted that this 30-something female attorney thinks its acceptable to gossip behind closed doors about others she works with who support her as her legal assistant.

What do I do?!?!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, nonightowl, unaluna