mar dhea
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2022
775 hugs
given
Default Dec 28, 2023 at 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous32711 View Post
Right on. I avoid this forum like the plague. I shouldn't really. I should be dissecting and analyzing everything everyone discusses and joining in as well. But I do not.

I blither on the periphery of forum topics that are usually safe, non-commital and of no challenge to my avoidance behaviors. I confront nothing too deep. What I'm having for supper for Christs Sake??? How do I feel today???

Well...typical behavior I suppose. I DO sometimes break out enough to try helping others but I deny myself any help by not trying to dig beyond the crust of my problems. See you...just popped in to crank a bit...maybe seeing this later on will give me some things to think about. Good luck with things everyone.
Holy Fudge. I wrote this back in 2012??? Wish I could say things have improved. Hahaha! Quizzickle! Yep! Dat was me! Holy crap!

It def. gives me some things to think about. Finding this is quite amazing. A lot of time has passed. Interesting and a little scary even. Def a thought provoking circumstance.
mar dhea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear