Thread: Verbal abuse
View Single Post
Blah nlah

Member Since Oct 2023
11 hugs
given
Default Dec 29, 2023 at 01:14 AM

I have posted in other places about the things my mom said to me. See, it was a long time ago, but maybe it’s still creeping up in my psyche? Anyway, I’m trying to do stretching, yoga and eye exercises for the trauma. But the dizziness won’t go. And there’s a long way till I get any motivation to do things… I have made a list of things to do. One is, try out different activities to see what fits me in terms of a career. So I’ll have an idea what to study. But I don’t feel like getting up and doing those things. Now, I know that action leads to motivation, and I need to break down things to make it easier, but even that is tiring! Don’t know where to start. I already am seeing a therapist and she told me to make a schedule but it’s close to impossible. I mean I tried. All I could do was a morning routine. My morning routine has making my bed, using the bathroom, exercising, cooking and sunbathing in it. Beautiful routine, to be honest. I am planning to add an extra step- studying! Which is the hardest thing for me! Sigh. Breaking it down, I could start with self help books. I wanna read Ikigai. Hopefully this routine will help me study.
Blah nlah is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna