View Single Post
Wings2flyy

Member Since Aug 2023
7 hugs
given
Default Dec 29, 2023 at 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If he’s using cocaine, I’d only do supervised visitations. He could come over with you in the house or spend time with the kids with you present, like an hour, play with them and leave. Or it could be court appointed social worker in a neutral place.

I know people who are not bothered about cocaine use. Use themselves and have partners who use. But it’s illegal hard core drug so no it’s not ok. Doesn’t mean drug addicts shouldn’t see their kids when they are sober and test negative. Just never unsupervised until long time past and courts determine he’s clean for a long period of time

Do file for child support though. If he can afford expensive drugs, he can afford to support his children
He’s denying it outright even with a positive test. I can’t help him get clean if he doesn’t admit and/or blames it all on me. Because our marriage was on the rocks, bcoz you left etc. and then he says now I don’t do it. I think add its lose they’re sense of thinking stratight. That I’ll keep denying and no one will know.
I just want to keep my kids out of this. They are at the stage where you worry about them getting into such things. If they see/know there father/role model is doing bad things then I feel it’ll be bad for them. I don’t know how I’ll handle them alone. I’ve never worked. Starting to work at the age of nearly 50. And handling teenage kids. If I take away that adult role from their lives I’ll be left alone to handle it all on my own.
Thank you for your response.
Wings2flyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote