Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,199 hugs
given
Default Dec 29, 2023 at 07:04 PM

He/she/they, whoever it is, is back.

Yesterday, an email came.

"Hello Dear, Compliments of the season and I hope you are doing well? I think about you so much... I understand you are busy and you do not have much time to write me an email or have you lost interest in me. I hope to hear from you soon..."

So today, I made sure that my email goes out without my last name showing, and wrote back: "Happy New Year! Fill me in!" I was curious what would ensue, for fun, and I finally made an effort to find the check. I found it. On the check is American River Bank, Roseville, CA. Google and Yelp show that the bank has been closed. Google shows the following result from Wikipedia:

"Who bought American River Bank?
Bank of Marin
The company was acquired by Nasdaq-listed Bank of Marin on August 6, 2021, in an all stock deal with American River being delisted from the Nasdaq."

So this check was sent to me in April 2023, when the bank no longer existed. I wonder, @seesaw, would it make sense to notify Bank of Marin, the successor, that scam dealings occur under the name of the entity which Bank of Marin bought in 2021?

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote