View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,028 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 30, 2023 at 03:18 PM

I just thought about it and maybe I am "sick enough" for IP considering they have access to my labs and my potassium was only above 3.5 after potassium IV or pills, and other than that it has stayed between 2.4-3.5.

I need to come up with a plan in case I don't get into IP or residential because I sooo badly am craving that feeling of safety again and I just don't feel it here. I felt sooo good and safe to sleep and after sleeping like 20 hours a day for a few days with food locked up (because of me lol sorry anyone who was also there at the same time as me). Everybody on my team is so happy I slept before the year ended, otherwise it'd be "2023: no sleep for me." Although I did sleep more than 4 hours the first night at S's house and after my COVID shot and for a few straight days in April.

I'm going to try not to test them. I did my best during my last IP but at times emotional flashbacks left them thinking I was "scary" (exact word from charge nurse who discharged me). Even on my best days they have in my notes "impulsive."

Hugs from:
Nammu