View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
Default Dec 31, 2023 at 02:30 AM

It’s unfortunate situation all around. Your wife married you without real feelings. How sad. And wrong on all levels.

Again some wishful thinking and fantasy involved. Your daughter wanting to live with you doesn’t mean she will. If courts awarded you with only every other weekend (not even default 50/50?) you aren’t miraculously getting her full time. Do you have actual evidence of abuse? Do you have money to fight for full custody in court?

Your wife leaving you will not make your daughter homeless. She’ll continue living where she is living. You can still have a visitation just not over night.

Did you receive any insurance money after the fire if it was your furniture or it was dads house and dads furniture? When you are saying it burnt out after you moved with your now wife, then it was all dads stuff that burned?

Does your wife work? Can she support herself?

I am generally a big supporter of therapy but I am not sure therapy can fix this situation. Talk to a lawyer and see what your options are.

You don’t need furniture. I’d not worry about furniture. Do you live in a high cost of living area or you could manage if you rent something tiny?

Please don’t look for another woman to marry. Not any time soon
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
aphexx13

Thanks for this!
aphexx13