View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,172 hugs
given
Default Dec 31, 2023 at 03:21 PM

Oura ring shows that I fell asleep at 10:57 PM last night. This agrees with my subjective experience of listening to my audiobook for a long time, almost till the end of the story (it is a story i have on repeat).

I first woke up at 3AM from a very interesting and insightful dream. I thought I would go back to sleep but no: I was hungry. Had to get up and eat a little bit. Thinking of increasing Topamax from 25 mg to 50 mg to bring down this dreadful hunger. Will think more about it, as I am concerned about worsening side effects of Topamax.

Next time I woke up, it was a few minutes before 7AM when my alarm was set to go off. Again, it was after an interesting dream and both dreams involved persons from my childhood and adolescence.

I felt well enough and alert enough to go to an Orangetheory workout at 9:30AM and really enjoyed the workout. And I do not need a nap now. I am starting to cook as I am hosting a party in the evening. A many course meal, you know. I did all the shopping yesterday night, going to three different stores, and today is the day of cooking.

Just now when I sat down to record that letter to myself, I realized that I only woke up only once in the middle of the night. This is so good, for me. I sometimes wake up umpteen times.

I think the morale of the story is that going to bed no later than 10PM and starting an audiobook right away really pays off.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna