View Single Post
Wings2flyy

Member Since Aug 2023
7 hugs
given
Default Dec 31, 2023 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
There are people that consume alcohol, smoke pot, snort cocaine and hang around others that do the same and they refuse to recognize they have a problem and insist they are “ the victim” when they lose their job and their relationship falls apart. It doesn’t surprise me that your husband Denies he has a problem and plays the victim.

Cocaine IS an illegal drug so your husband is doing something that is in most states illegal.

People who use and abuse drugs tend to be very selfish and narcissistic. They live in denial and gaslight others and themselves. They DO NOT respect boundaries and can go into a rage and stomp around.

Your responsibility is not to him but for your children who do not have the life skills to understand the mood swings and strange behaviors that go along with drug use.
I am separated from him because of his behavior, that you have described. O thought he had anger issues and is controlling. Now wondering if it was me who ran out of patience or the drug use just made it worse. Because it’s exactly what you described. The stomping around and playing the victim.
Wings2flyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes