View Single Post
GeneralRelative

Member Since Dec 2023
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 01, 2024 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
@GeneralRelative, you are probably a difficult patient for therapists because of your high intellectual capabilities and expectations. Regarding psychosis, of course we cannot diagnose on here, but just to let you know that from what you have written so far, you only exhibit a general existential crisis; there is no evidence of delusions. How do you define psychosis? What makes you believe that you are descending into psychosis? What symptoms are you having? You wrote about multiple therapists in the past 10-15 years, but do you have a medical prescriber? If indeed you are entering psychosis, you need a prescriber. How are you paying for your therapy if you are unemployed with no income? Do you have savings? Do you have health insurance? Can you afford a psychiatry? Why aren't you on the job market? Is it because you need to help your relatives full time?

These are some questions that your posts raise for me.
Thank you for this thoughtful and helpful reply. I intend to give it the the full consideration and response it deserves. I will reply later when I have had an adequate opportunity. However there is a high chance I will be taking a new job in the next week or so at a local grocery store produce department. I don't know how that will work out, so...stand by.
GeneralRelative is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam

Thanks for this!
Tart Cherry Jam