View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2024 at 12:11 PM

The night was overall OK, I did not wake up many times. When I woke up at 5:55 AM, I planned to go back to sleep right away for another hour but couldn't: I was hungry. I got up and ate a quick hot breakfast and took Geodon. Then I went back to bed and put on an audiobook but could not fall asleep. At 7AM, the alarm rang. I did not feel alert enough to start the day. I turned off the alarm, set another alarm for 8AM, continued listening to the audiobook and actually fell asleep. I did wake up and get up after the alarm rang. I did the dental hygiene and some morning stretches though not all and attended the first work meeting on ZOOM. I then did some work. I am not feeling super alert but also not sleepy enough to need a nap. I hope I will pull through today. It was so unfortunate that I had to have an early breakfast that disrupted the night.

I am thinking of increasing Topamax. Take 25 mg in the morning to reduce daytime hunger and 25 mg at night to be able to sleep through the night and not need to get up to eat.

Tonight I have personal training really late. I plan to quickly eat and go to bed right after it. If that does not work, I will need to work with a trainer on finding another, earlier time on a different day to do the training.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna