felineangel
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2023
529 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2024 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
I understand how you feel, but in real life, what we have to do is practice ignoring these people ourselves and not giving them free space in our heads. It's a luxury and privilege that we even have this capability on a forum to do it this way.

Consider it a way to practice coping skills to see their names and practice using your coping skills to not give them any space in your head. At least, that's what I do.

You can do it. Deep breaths.
What messes with me is someone who I have had on ignored keeps showing up on my own profile, I'm certain the person keeps coming back onto my profile rather than having looked at it a while ago cause other names drop off and come back, this name is there all the time, to the point I sometimes get convinced they are gathering information about me so they can find me in real life and either steal my girls (cats) off of me, or worse - as in pass the information onto the stalky scumturd of a ex of mine, he literally did cause problems previously cause he was part of the reason I had to move house, off topic now probably but if I ever see stalky scumturd again this side of hell it'll be too soon

I don't know if anyone is here intending harm to me (or Fuzzy) but I think it is a valid thing, not wanting to see particular names show up at all

I mean, for all I know, the member I'm referring to could actually BE stalky scumturd ex of mine, that idea is kinda hard to ignore when it takes up room in my head

But anyways, I understand how its upsetting for Fuzzy to see names she doesn't want to see, I react the same way when I see stalky scumturd ex's name

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, nonightowl