View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2024 at 05:16 PM

I woke up at 5:55AM. I thought I would go back to sleep but I could not: I was hungry. I got up and had a quick hot breakfast and went back to bed, listening to an audiobook, but I could not fall asleep. When the alarm rang at 7AM, I turned it off and set another alarm for 8AM. I was able to fall asleep. I got up at 8:15AM after the second alarm rang, did my dental routine, and attended a ZOOM work meeting at 8:30AM.

AT 9:40AM I decided to take a short nap to have a "super good day". I realized that I was not fully well slept and that the day ahead, with work and personal training in the evening, would be too much for me to handle.

I went to bed and put on Yoga Nidra narrative on YouTube. I fell asleep fast and then woke up but was too tired to actually get up. It was so weird, being awake but too tired to get up. That was going on for a long time. When I finally got up, it was already.... 12:24PM.

I do feel amazingly perky, but the nap took more than 2.5 hours.

Maybe that the early morning was messed up by hunger is to blame. Tonight, I will take a second Topamax pill. I will take 25 mg right before bedtime and hope that there will be more bedtime hunger.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote