View Single Post
sugarandcolor

Member Since Jan 2024
3 hugs
given
Smile Jan 02, 2024 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Out of the wall of text that I skimmed, I can only see that your only priority right now is getting your cancer treated. You said surgery is recommended. After you were diagnosed, there should have been a surgery scheduled, but you don't mention it.

That should be yourONLY priority right now, the rest can wait.

For context, I also had cancer diagnosed in June of 2023, was referred to an oncologist, who scheduled surgery at the end of August (because I needed cardiac and medical clearance due to other issues). I had surgery, pathology showed I had no remaining cancer and I will be followed by my oncologist for 5 years.

If you are a minor, you need to tell your mother you must have your surgery scheduled. If you are an adult, you need to get to the doctor who is going to schedule your surgery ASAP.

thank you so much for your response. it really does mean a lot! also, i should’ve been more clear with the process!
i do have an appointment on Jan 5th for another biopsy (i believe to figure out the genetic mutation causing this?) they are mostly trying to figure everything out 100% before going into surgery if that makes any sense. i don’t remember what i wrote or explained last night, but if i’m missing anything else i can explain that too.
sugarandcolor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu